Cult Product time...Nars Sheer Glow




How can I have a beauty blog and not talk about Nars Sheer Glow, it would be a sin! 
This foundation has got to be in my top 5 foundations of all time, verging on holy grail, if I dare say!
I am the shade fiji in the winter, with abit of a tan punjab (colour photographed) and with a good tan usually Barcelona, maybe darker. 
So many reviews on this product disagree that this foundation is sheer, and state that its more of a medium coverage foundation. I disagree, it is not sheer but in my opinion not a medium coverage either, a nice inbetween. 
I usually apply this with a real techniques expert face brush and it goes on smoothly, it is so easy to blend (foolproof) and does not set quickly so gives you lots of time to work it in to the skin. I find the more you work it the more it looks like 'your skin but better'.
Despite the name this foundation is not dewy, but it is luminous, it gives you a real lit from within look, and who wouldn't want that?!
I hardly ever powder this foundation and it still gives me good lasting power, around 6 hours, I may been to touch up with a compact or Bobbi Brown foundation stick, but that doesn't bother me personally. 



Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. 
I really do appreciate it. 
When commenting leave the name of your blog below, i'm always looking for a new read!

x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author